of the Store myvestments.com ('Store')
Dear User!We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for us to process your personal data that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
I. Personal data administrator ('Administrator')P.H.U. Radosław Kuna, Władysława Stanisława Reymonta 32, 83-110 Tczew, Poland, Tax Identification Number: PL5932409227
II. Personal data and privacyIf you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ('Services').
1. Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
- a) Provision of services offered in the Store
- b) Implementation of your orders
- c) Direct marketing
- d) Newsletter submission
2. The basis for processing:
- a) The Sales Agreement or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR)
- b) Our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6 par. 1 lit. c of the GDPR)
- c) Your consent expressed in the Store (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR)
- d) Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR)
- e) Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f of the GDPR)
- f) Our legitimate interest, which is direct marketing (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- g) Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- h) Our legitimate interest in testing customer satisfaction (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)
3. Providing data:
Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a agreement.
4. The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- a) No possibility to register in the Store
- b) No possibility of using the Store's services
- c) No possibility of making purchases in the Store
- d) No possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
5. Possibility to withdraw consent:
Anytime. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
III. ProfilingAs part of the Store, we can automatically adapt certain content to your needs, i.e. profiling, using the personal data you provided.
In the event that profiling could result in decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only conduct them if you agree.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
IV. Processing periodWe will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
- a) We will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- b) The possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties ceases
- c) You will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
- d) Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what applies and what will happen at the latest.
V. Data safetyWhen processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
VI. Your rightsYou have the right to request:
- a) Access to your personal data
- b) Correcting them
- c) Remove
- d) Processing restrictions
- e) Requests to transfer data to another administrator
- f) Object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - towards the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
VII. External services / data recipientsWe use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- a) Software provider needed to run an online store:
- b) Entities performing the delivery of goods:
- c) Payment provider:
- d) Bank:
- e) Accounting office
- f) Software provider that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software):
- g) Entiies providing the mailing system:
- h) Entiies providing marketing services:
- i) Entities providing statistical services:
- Google Analytics [administrator: Google Inc. based office in the USA]
- j) Relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
- GLS [administrator: General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Głuchowo]
- Trusted Shops [administrator: Trusted Shops GmbH based in Germany]
VIII. Contact with the AdministratorDo you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Please, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org